Hay una nueva actualización con ajustes menores, les dejamos las notas del parche en inglés:
Update: 05/14/2015 – PC Version 126.96.36.1990 / Mac Version 188.8.131.520
We know it’s only been a short while since our most recent release. We have just a small update here as we are getting ready for the up and coming release of The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff Pack.
So, what have we got for you?
Sims that your household knows can call you up and invite you to some of their events!
Sims in a relationship might get a phone call to go on a date. Your child’s friends might ask them over for a play date. Or your “ready to age up, but not yet aged up” friends can call to ask you join them for their birthday party*.
*If you have aging turned off in the options panel, this will not invalidate that option. However, if you attend the birthday party, the Sim throwing the party will age up as a result of the party.
And we addressed a couple… well I mean, a couple is two, right? Yea, and a few is more than a couple, while some is more than a few? And several is greater than… yea ok, I got it. We fixed some issues. Some, yea, some is good.
- We fixed an issue where the social Ask on Date was working correctly, however if you chose the same action from the Relationship Panel or the Phone, it was 100% guaranteed to succeed. The Relationship Panel and Phone options now have the same chance for success and failure as the social.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing the Create a Sim tutorial from advancing properly in some cases when the Genetics panel was active.
- We fixed an issue that could cause the phone to ring only when the game was paused.
- I’m picturing a family of frozen Sims, unable to reach the ringing telephone. The parents, they’re fine, they’ve long since taught themselves to ignore the phone… the teens? The teens are silently screaming, unable to claw their way to the ringing phone. It’s a movie, called “The Unanswerable.”
- We fixed a few text errors in the chance card for level four of the Writing career. Ironic?
Btw, did you know that if you add just one letter to a sentence with ‘few’, it alters the meaning significantly:
- I have few friends vs. I have a few friends.
Fuente: help.ea.com[contentblock id=2 img=html.png]